"The Way of Vastu," by M. & R. Mastro
Is Feng Shui based on the ancient Vastu Shastra?
According to the book "The Way of Vastu," by the Mastro's, the answer is yes!
- Try to keep the energy that comes from the East unblocked. The East is the rising sun direction, and it is good to allow the sun's morning rays into the home unobstructed.
- The North direction should not contain large trees, or obstructions since it brings magnetic energy for prosperity.
- Try to keep the center of the home open, uncluttered, and clean.
- Rectangular or square mirrors are good, round ones should be avoided.
- Try not to have too many windows and doors in the South
- The West should be the direction for higher elevation, fewer windows and doors, and less open space.
To purchase this book from Barnes and Noble click here.